Automate your micro blogging efforts. Connect to SPNBabble and through them 5 other micro blogging sites:
- Unzip the file and extract the files
- Upload the spnbabble folder to /wp-contents/plugins
- In your wordpress admin activate the plugin
- In wordpress admin go to Settings >> SPNBabble and configure the settings
- Go to Settings >> SPNBabble
- Enter your user name & password from SPNBabble. If you do not have one yet, go to: http://spnbabble.sitepronews.com and get it.
- Enter your Blog Name (you can type your blog name, your name or even a keyword
- Then if you are ready to post new blogs and want to see them created as micro blogs on SPNBabble, then choose yes for the next 2 options. You can always disable these if you won’t want a post created as a microblog
Other Information About the Plugin
There are many things you can do with the social media and micro blogs which are 140 charater blog posts that allow links as well. SPNBabble has not only been created for this purpose but it connects you to other microblog sites. With this new plugin you just need to write 1 blog and have it appear on SPNBabble and the other microblog sites. Keeping your social media sites up to date with fresh content is a great way to increase followers but taking the time to post on multiple sites can up too much time.
Use this plugin on 1 or all of your blogs! We will continue to work on increasing the exposure of SPNBabble so keep up to date with it as new services will become available.